The Tisch Family Zoological Gardens
1 Derech Aharon Shulov, Jerusalem
By public transportation
- The number 33 Bus, from Har Nof and Bayit VeGan, the Malcha Mall, and Gilo
- The number 26A bus from/to Bayit VeGan and Ramat Sharet neighborhoods
- The No. 99 Bus, also known as the Circle Route or the Tourist Route
- For time table and more information enter the egged bus website: http://www.egged.co.il
By private vehicle:
- From the main entrance to Jerusalem (under the chord bridge), turn right onto Herzl Boulevard in the direction of Mt. Herzl.
- Turn left at the second traffic light.
- Then turn immediately right onto the Begin South Freeway.
- Take the exit to Malcha (Golomb Junction)
- After passing teh Malcha Mall, turn right onto Yitzchak Moda'i Street.
- At the next traffic light, turn left (under the bridge)
- At the roundabout, take the second exit
- Turn left into the zoo parking lot.
Try a fun and relaxing route and forget about the traffic. Israel rail operates a train that stops at the zoo or at malcha mall which is close to the zoo. For time table and more information enter the israel rail website: www.rail.co.il
The zoo offers spcial rates for those traveling by train: Same day Israel Rail ticket holders recieve approx.10% discount at the zoo ticket booths.